Tuesday, April 7, 2009

5 reasons why you shouldn't blog

It has been several months now since I have actively started blogging. I would have to say that the results have truly been amazing. For those of us that are still new to the blogging world I wanted to give 5 reasons why you wouldn't want to dive into it!

1) If you don't want to make new friends then this is not the place.Since I have started blogging I have "met" many Realtors and gotten a lot of great advice and encouragement. The connections that I have been making on a weekly basis has begun to spread across the U.S. and am sure a referral or two will come out of it one day.

2) If you don't want to share your Real Estate insight with the world then this is not the place. I think a lot of us feel like we have magical insite into certain things that others just don't have. Well, to be honest... WE DO! I cannot count how many blog posts I have read in which I thought "Wow, I never knew that". This has also been a place in which I have been able to speak my mind or share my feelings about off topic situations. I wrote a story about my brother not too long ago that had NOTHING to do with Real Estate. All of the feedback I got was very encouraging and uplifting.

3) If you don't want to optimize your website within search engines (SEO) then this is definitely not the place. Where else can you throw in specific words like Franklin TN Homes for Sale or Nashville TN MLS Searchand have that link directly back to your website. It is truly incredible how much more traffic I have gotten since I have started blogging.

4) If you don't want to learn about the latest in technology, market trends, fresh marketing strategies, and the list goes on....then this is not the place.With all the categories that AR has (anything from regional info, moving topics, SEO help, investing, finance, to training) you can go straight to what you are looking for. It is like having your own Real Estate encyclopedia in your pocket.

5) If you don't want to succeed in this business then this is not the place. I really could have made a top 10 or even 20 list. With the combination of all these things I have seen dramatic increase in knowledge and business. The value of this tool is far beyond what you pay for it

Stephen Strickhausen
www.NashvilleTNMLSsearch.com
www.sstrickhausen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment